Thursday, January 4, 2007

Carmen Winstead


Hello,


My name is Carmen Winstead. I, as most people arent here, am dead. For most people think the fire alarm was a drill, but they, I guess, did not see the smoke and flames. As I was walking down the escape, the 5 girls were murmmuring somthing suspicious. Then Thats when they said my name. I wish I didnt turn around.... cause when I did, they pushed me. I fell down the sewer and broke my neck hitting the ladder. But people think I going to kill them if they dont repost this, NOT TRUE!!! I will kill you, though, if you end up like thoughs 5 girls.



3 comments:

gisellemari said...

wowzzzzz.......datz fukin sad.......if itz tru......i cant buleve dat shyt culd happin......damn man!!!!! i feel bad!!!!!wowzzzzz!!!!!r.i.p much luv:-(:-(:-(:-(

jacob szdowski said...

that is really tragic bullies cause alot of mayhem and trouble worst of all they can cause the people they picked kill them sels it happend to my friend so for the bullies who caused this go to hell
cause this girl was innocent and harmless till u killed her on perpose r.i.p Carmen Winstead its not ur fault its the bullies fault god i hate them

Unknown said...

I wanna kill those bitches. they deserve to die in a hole not camren winstead she's a beautiful girl and if I know if she was still alive she would be a beautiful good girl and doing postive stuff if I ever see those 5 girls that pushet camren down he sewer I will push them down the sewer and make them suffer for life nobody deserves to be bullied and treated that way I love camren winstead she does not look like a urban legend its a.demen playing with her mind she needs to get away from that.if I was there that day it would of been the oppisite those girls would of been the down the sewer and not carmen.me and carmen would of been having a blast.r.I.p carmen winstead if u have any questions or concerns u can e-mail me at mandy21jumpstreet@hotmail.com